E-mail us with your comments and questions at email@example.com
Chester County Pro-Life Coalition
590 Snyder Ave.
West Chester, PA 19382
To promote respect and protection for all human life by informing and educating the people of Chester County, Pennsylvania.
How We Accomplish Our Mission
- Publish and distribute a newsletter 8 to 10 times per year. The newsletter contains information on the latest happenings in the local pro-life arena plus information on state and national legislation and events.
- Organize regular public witness events such as:
- Chester County March for Life in West Chester every January.
- Coordinates buses throughout the county for the March for Life in Washington, D.C.
- Life Chains – now held in nine Chester County towns each October.
- Prayer vigils and picketing at local abortion facilities. (Planned Parenthood, Phoenixville Hospital)
- Maintain list of 120 church contacts and 200 churches to communicate special events and information to their members.
- Participate in local public events to distribute pro-life information and literature, such as:
- Super Sunday in West Chester (spring)
- Turks Head Music Festival in Everhart Park (summer)
- Restaurant Festival in West Chester (autumn)
- Sponsor “Candidate Nights” to introduce pro-life candidates to the community.
- Provide support to the local “Youth for Life” and West Chester University “Students for Life”.
- Communicate with our local legislators concerning legislation.
- Keep abreast of the needs of the Chester County Alternative Agencies, provide support when possible. Produced the video: “Thank You, Mom”, which highlighted the work of six of these agencies.
- Maintain a large selection of pro-life literature and materials including books, videos, cassettes, newspapers, and brochures on a wide variety of pro-life subjects.