- Publish and distribute a newsletter 8 to 10 times per year. The newsletter contains
information on the latest happenings in the local pro-life arena plus information on state
and national legislation and events.
- Organize regular public witness events such as:
- Chester County March for Life in West Chester every January.
- Coordinates buses throughout the county for the March for Life in Washington, D.C.
- Life Chains – now held in nine Chester County towns each October.
- Prayer vigils and picketing at local abortion facilities. (Planned Parenthood,
- Maintain list of 120 church contacts and 200 churches to communicate special events and
information to their members.
- Participate in local public events to distribute pro-life information and literature,
- Super Sunday in West Chester (spring)
- Turks Head Music Festival in Everhart Park (summer)
- Restaurant Festival in West Chester (autumn)
- Sponsor "Candidate Nights" to introduce pro-life candidates to the community.
- Provide support to the local "Youth for Life" and West Chester University
"Students for Life".
- Communicate with our local legislators concerning legislation.
- Keep abreast of the needs of the Chester County Alternative Agencies, provide support
when possible. Produced the video: "Thank You, Mom", which highlighted the work
of six of these agencies.
- Maintain a large selection of pro-life literature and materials including books, videos,
cassettes, newspapers, and brochures on a wide variety of pro-life subjects.